Yarn Tension Ring Silver Moon Adjustable Ring Size 6-10 Beginner Crocheting Gift
Yarn Tension Ring for Beginning Crocheters & Knitters. This pretty Crochet Ring has a crescent moon on one side and a tiny sea opal stone on the other. Available in 2 colors: Silver or Rose Gold.
Use this ring to drape your yarn over, instead of winding the yarn around your fingers for tension.
You can see in the photos the 2 different ways to drape the yarn around the ring for tension.
How to USE:
1. Make your slip stitch and set the yarn down.
2. Adjust the ring to fit your index finger (slightly loose) on the hand that you use to hold your yarn. If you crochet with your right hand, put the ring on your left hand and vice versa. If you are knitting, put the ring on the hand that normally holds the yarn.
3. Slide the ring to just below the knuckle.
4. Follow the photos for 2 ways of wrapping the yarn around the ring. Loosen the ring a little if you are having trouble getting the yarn wrapped around it.
5. Adjust the tightness or looseness of the ring to adjust the tension. You can also slide the ring above or below your knuckle to see what works the best for you.
You can watch my video demo for the peacock here: https://youtu.be/hHt4NFYB_Ag
You can watch the video demo for the wizard ring here: bit.ly/3OigktH
Knitting Video Demo: https://youtu.be/d8PHFjurcMk
Material: Antique Silver plated copper or Rose Gold plated copper
Ring Size: Women's Adjustable. Ring will bend a little to make a size 6-10. Bend ring slowly when adjusting.
Yarn not included.