Yarn Tension Ring Bee and Flower Adjustable Ring Size 5-10 Beginner Crocheting Gift
Yarn Tension Ring for Beginning Crocheters & Knitters
Crochet Video Demo: https://youtu.be/hHt4NFYB_Ag
Knitting Video Demo: https://youtu.be/d8PHFjurcMk
This Silver Crochet Ring has a Black and Yellow Bee on 1 end and a Yellow Flower on the other.
Use this ring to drape your yarn over, instead of winding the yarn around your fingers for tension.
You can see in the photos the multiple different ways to drape the yarn around the ring for tension.
How to USE for Yarn Tension:
1. Make your slip stitch and set the yarn down.
2. Adjust the ring to fit your index finger (slightly loose) on the hand that you use to hold your yarn. If you crochet with your right hand, put the ring on your left hand and vice versa. If you are knitting, put the ring on the hand that normally holds the yarn.
3. Slide the ring to just below the knuckle.
4. Follow the photos for multiple ways of wrapping the yarn around the ring. Loosen the ring a little if you are having trouble getting the yarn wrapped around it.
5. Adjust the tightness or looseness of the ring to adjust the tension. You can also slide the ring above or below your knuckle to see what works the best for you.
Material: Silver plated copper
Ring Size: Women's Adjustable. Ring will bend a little to make a size 5-10. Bend ring slowly when adjusting.
Yarn not included.