Handmade Crochet Tension Ring Zig Zag Wire Wrapped Knitting or Crochet Tool Crochet Gifts and Accessories
Use this handy swirly wire tension ring as a yarn guide for when you are knitting and crocheting. This ring eliminates the need to wrap the yarn around your fingers for tension. It is great for beginner crocheters since getting the tension right is tricky at first.
The ring is handmade with Aluminum wire which is non-tarnish, won't turn your finger green, and is nickel free! This yarn tension ring easily bends and adjusts to fit your finger. I make them in 3 sizes so that the swirly loops aren't overlapping too much or too far apart when you adjust it.
How to use:
1. Position the ring half way down your index finger with the swirls facing you. Squeeze the ring to make it tighter if necessary. You can adjust the tightness once the yarn is looped on to fit your desired tension.
2. For Right Hand Crocheters: Pull the yarn under the swirl to the left. For Left Hand Crocheters: Pull the yarn under the swirl to the left.
3. Then pull the yarn under the other swirl. You can see the photos and watch the video for demos. Now you are ready to start crocheting with your tension ring!
1. Adjustable and comes in 3 sizes: Ring Size 4-7, 7-10, and 10-13. Please REMEMBER that this is the ring size for your INDEX FINGER, not your Ring Finger so the size might be larger.
2. Made with Non-Tarnish Aluminum Wire. It is Light-weight, Nickel Free, Won't turn your skin colors, and is bendable without breaking.
3. Can be used for Knitters or Crocheters. Makes a great gift for any yarn crafter!
4. Its available in Gold, Silver, and 18 other vibrant colors.
We also have more Yarn Tension Rings here:
You can use the videos below for more information on how to use Yarn Tension Rings:
I have a demo video on how to Crochet with the Peacock Yarn Tension Ring:
Here's a video on how to knit with the Peacock Tension Ring.